Saturday, April 21, 2012

Choices

Hey, how ya doing? Yea, I've been a way for a while...ya know how it goes.  We had a weekend trip to Arizona for a family wedding, followed immediately by a epic three week ear infection.  Then the spring push to get the summer veggy garden in and then my husbands arm surgery followed by a follow up surgery.  I've still been working on things.  But this morning I had a choice......

The third Saturday is the day that my spinning guild meets.  I absolutely love going to my guild meetings.  I can't always go and I can't always stay but since we started homeschooling my husband is more supportive about me going, it is type of therapy for me.  In my guild are some amazing women who are so talented that I stand in awe.  I come home so inspired!!

My Lovely Louet with Cotton
I was looking at my Louet wheel and decided that it needed some TLC.  I purchased some furniture cleaner and some wax to spruce it up. I cleaned all the wood and used some WD40 to clean up the metal parts.  While I was doing all this my 9 yr old son was working on his Pinewood Derby with his dad and uncle.  This morning the Derby started at 9 and my Guild at 10. My husband was taking the boys and our oldest son had strict instructions on video taping the races.  No problem, right.  It is kind of a guy thing.  When I woke him up to get him ready for the race we were snuggling on his bed when he asked me if I would go with him to his race.

I think I made a great decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment